OCMER produces a complete range of rotor machines for wet & dry sprayed concrete applications. The same machines are normally adopted also for the pneumatic conveyance of pea-gravel, typically to fill the space between excavation and concrete form-works when tunnelling with T.B.M.
The range of Ocmer rotor machines is composed of four models (the two smallers available also in economic version) for each one are available different rotors and hoses sizes, allowing to cover at best all the effective outputs included between 0,3 and 18 cubic metres/h.
The OCMER machines are endowed with exclusive devices such as:
- Hydraulic clamping system of the rubber gaskets on the rotor;
- Lubricated sealing gaskets;
- Carrying frame conveying also the compressed air stream;
- Sequence of commands regulated from PLC;
- Self diagnostic device;
- System to prevent the formation of blockages along the delivery line;
- High pressure water pump;
- Remote control unit;
- Synchronized dosing unit for liquid quick setting chemical admixtures (DOSA version).